Pedagogical plan was devised considering: (1) the culture of the people around, (2) the new initiatives of CBSE. The two aspects are well co-related to design the pedagogical plan of the school.
Aim of the Pedagogical Plan :
- To create joyful learning outcomes among the students individually and collectively.
- To assess the implemented pedagogy to be properly evaluated both by the
school and the parents.
- To motivate the students, the necessity of experiential learning.
- To inspire the students that they be free of tension at assessment methods.
- To update the need based instructional strategies.
Objectives of the pedagogical plan :
- To create joyful learning.
- To create willpower among the students.
- To motivate the students to spare considerable time for studies at home.
- To make sure that the content of the text books properly assimilated.
- To motivate the students to help the other in studies.
- To invoke the student to student learning capabilities.
- To apply group dynamism and individual dynamism.
- To make sure that all the students equally benefited from the pedagogy.
- To have a positive psychological approach to the lessons taught.
- To be properly assessed by both parents and teachers at all work-sheets.
- To improve better handwriting,
- To improve body language of the students.
- To eliminate the stage-fear of the students.
- To improve the vocal rhythm of students.
- To strengthen the inter and intra house competitiveness among
- To make them feel the school a home away from their home.
- Lesson-wise Work Sheets
- Lesson-wise Choral Reading
- Lesson-wise Choral Recitation (important points)
- Lesson-wise Oral Performance (in simplified forms) etc.
- Lesson-wise art related works
- Lesson-wise career guidance
- Lesson-wise life skills
- Lesson-wise enactments
- Smart room teaching
- Mirror room formation
- Teaching through projectors
- Special grammar tutoring
- Phonics etc.
Incorporation of CBSE Pedagogical Initiatives in Curriculum :
Time to time CBSE introduces noble methods for enhancing joyful learning outcomes among the students. Recent developments include:
- Experiential LearningArt Integration
- Joyful Learning
- Career Guidance
- Life Skill Methods
- Artificial Intelligence etc.
These methods also are, at their best, integrated into curriculum.